Sunday, November 11, 2007

#21 Podcast, Smodcasts

Well, after clicking backwards and forwards between all three suggested podcast directories over the last 2 hours (!!!), I eventually added the SirsiDynix Institute podcasts to my Bloglines account as an RSS feed. I think I need to go back and actually put an RSS Bloglines widget/shortcut icon/link into my blog, because I'm not sure how I can access the podcast from my blog, other than through this actual post. Spent a bit of time looking for Australian library podcasts without much luck.
Found more interesting podcasts, such as the TripleJ Movie Show podcasts, from the ABC website. These podcast directories are easy to use, but full of advertising - like everything else. I found the Yahoo! site a bit frustrating because it just took me to the actual podcast files and I wasn't too sure what the content was, but clicking onto the web section from the search menu was better for me.
But I am now blogged and podcast out.

No comments: